This is the first raw/chilled soup I made, and I LOVE it! Had it for lunch two days in a row.
- 1 avocado
- 1 cucumber
- 2T cold pressed olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
1) Puree the avocado, olive oil and garlic together.
2) Add in most of your cucumber, dill and onion, but reserve some to garnish.
3) And yeah, that’s it. It’s so easy and delicious. Makes two servings!
Raw Challenge Day Two - Lunch. Probably the healthiest lunch I’ve ever eaten, just saying.
- 2 collard green leaves
- tomato, chopped
- cucumber, peeled into strips
- red onion, chopped
- lentil sprouts
- avocado, spread (like mayo)
- nutritional yeast
- fresh dill (my new obsession)
Wrap that baby up and BOOM. So. Many. Veggies.
I would wear the hell out of this. I have no idea what practical use I would have for it or if I could even ever afford it, but dear God. Plus, I think someone I know would like it…